ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA offers exhibitors a range of services around their trade fair participation. Our experienced team will be happy to help you with every aspect of your preparations for the exhibition including:
- Stand planning and construction
- Stand equipment, technical, and logistics services
- Marketing & promotion, press & public relations
- Hotel & travel arrangements at special rates
- Entry tickets & registration
- Catalogue entry online & print
and much more.
The technical service provider will be responsible for:
- Stand shell booths
- Special design booths
- Electrical connections & Lighting
- Furniture, Equipment & Plants
- Communications & Connections
- Water and Drainage, Manpower
- Translators, etc.
To order services please use forms E1 - E10 in the Online Service Manual.
Cleaning, Security and Catering Services will be provided by AsiaWorld-Expo. Please note that all catering at exhibition stands must be ordered from the Food & Beverage Department of AsiaWorld-Expo only.
To order service, please use forms F1 - F4 in the Online Service Manual.
The logistics service provider will help you to plan your shipment. The scope of responsibilities are:
- Professional important information including customs rules and regulations of exhibits to enter Hong Kong
- Shipping tariffs
- Required documents & deadlines
- Temporary import goods procedures and other necessary arrangement for fruit & vegetable and other exhibits
- Transport from/to airport & seaport to/from venue
- Storage prior to exhibition
- Cargo insurance
- Custom documentation
- Custom clearance for importation
- On-site transport at venue
To order services please use forms H1 - H2 in the Online Service Manual.
Our ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA team is pleased to support you with your promotional activities around your participation. In our Online Service Manual we offer different opportunities to make your participation a success. Promotional services include:
- Catalogue entry and advertising opportunities
- Direct marketing
- Press conferences
- Sponsorship opportunities
- On-site promotion
- Travel information
To order services please use the relevant forms in the Online Service Manual.