NATIONAL CAMPAIGN TRACKS
To further promote the marketing campaign on “EUROPEAN RENDEZ-VOUS”, Charles SOUSSIN, the renowned Chef in France, will livestream cooking demonstrations with various kinds of sweet apples, pears and kiwi from his home cooking studio.
- 18 November 2020, 2pm - 6pm
- 19 November 2020, 2pm - 6pm
- 20 November 2020, 2pm - 6pm
by Horticulture Innovation Australia
Taste Australia is the national brand that represents the Australian horticulture industry and aims to support and drive demand for fresh produce. Apart from showcase of Australia’s leading fresh fruit, vegetable and nut exporters, there are webinars on the latest trade data and unpacked the performance of fresh horticulture exports and amenity sectors over the last 12 months. The Australia-ASEAN horticultural trade insights over the last year including how Covid19 has played a part will also be covered.
- 18 November 2020, 10am - 3pm
- 19 November 2020, 10am - 2:30pm
- 20 November 2020, 10am - 3pm
The European Art of Taste: Italy
by CSO ITALY
CSO Italy introduces their promotional campaign “THE EUROPEAN ART OF TASTE: DISCOVER THE EUROPEAN FRUIT AND VEG MASTERPIECES!” with a focus on the companies that co-finance the campaign and on their products, especially kiwifruit and oranges.
- 18 November 2020, 4pm - 5pm
- 19 November 2020, 4pm - 5pm
- 20 November 2020, 4pm - 5pm
Super Foods Peru
Cooking with Superfoods Peru
- 20 November 2020,11:30pm - 12:30pm
Under the Umbrella of Promperu, Agrícola Chapi presents an example of how a private company can contribute to save native species in their case in the Ica Desert.
- 20 November 2020,12:30pm - 13:30pm