How to get to AsiaWorld-Expo
ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA - Transportation Arrangements
Special rates are available for visitors and delegates of AFC/AFL who have an Octopus card. Travel fares overview coming soon...
More information required?
MTR Airport Express Train
The Airport Express trains depart every 10 minutes from Hong Kong Island (Central) and stop at the following MTR stations:
- Hong Kong Station
- Kowloon Station
- Tsing Yi Station
- Airport Station
Airport Fast Track Lane
Fast Track Lane available for Visitors and Exhibtors of
ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA
Event Date: 7-9 Sep 2022
Service Period: 5-7 Sep 2022
Service Hour: daily, 9am – 10pm
- To verify the eligibility, the user is required to demonstrate the event-related document, e.g. registration letter, admission badge, etc.. Users will not be allowed to use the service if they fail to provide the relevant documents.
Exhibitor: kindly print your admission badge from Form D1 and D2 (Exhibitor Badge from Online Service Manual)
Visitor: kindly bring the pre-registered ticket
- After verification, a MEHK sticker will be given to each eligible user.
- According to the schedule, the service will be concurrently arranged for other MICE events that will be staged in Hong Kong. Names of the qualified events will be printed on each HKTB’s directional signage, in an alphabetical order. Yet, no event date and venue will be displayed. Please refer to the sketch on the right.
- To maximize the usage, please introduce HKTB’s Dedicated Immigration Counter service to your event participants via appropriate channel(s).
Save with Octopus Card
If you have an Octopus Card* and your ticket/exhibitor confirmation:
Visitors/Exhibitors of ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA can enjoy a discount of over 40% on ticket fare to AsiaWorld-Expo. At Hong Kong Station and Kowloon Station you can purchase your ticket for the AirportExpress at special registration counters. All you need are:
- Your Ticket/Your Exhibitor Confirmation
- an Octopus Card*
*Octopus Card: electronic stored value smart card which automatically deducts fares for most major local transportation modes from its stored value. When buying an Octopus card at the MTR station you pay 150 HKD, of which 50 HKD are a deposit and 100 HKD are actual stored value. You can add value at machines in MTR stations or at the MTR Customer Service counters. Keep it, if you want to come back to Hong Kong (and who would not!) - or return it at the MTR station to get the remaining stored value and your deposit back. More information...