Check if you need visa to Thailand here, where you can check if you need a visa or can get visa exemption or can apply visa on arrival.
a. Which visa type should I apply for? In the case that you need visa (after checking from the above link), please ensure you choose ”Tourist (MICE) (TR)”. This is the visa type for participants of MICE Industry (Meeting, Incentives, Conventions, Exhibitions) supported by Thailand Convention Exhibition Bureau (TCEB) as ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA 2022 is officially supported by TCEB.
b. Please check with your local Thai embassy for details and requirements. https://www.thaiembassy.org/
Visa On Arrival
Check if you need to apply Visa On Arrival here.
To start application online, please scroll down to the bottom of the page and check the box on acknowledgement, then choose “accept” to proceed.
Upon completion, please print out, sign and show this document at designated Visa on Arrival counter at Suvarnabhumi Airport to stamp on that form.
Please also take note on below additional requirements for Visa on Arrival:
- The visit is strictly for tourism purposes.
- The passport must be genuine and should be valid for at least 30 days.
- You must have a valid address in Thailand whether a hotel or apartment that can be verified.
- You must have a confirmed return ticket to show that they are flying out of Thailand within 15 days of entry, as appropriate. Open tickets do not qualify. If you do not possess a flight ticket to show that you will be exiting Thailand within 15 days of entry you will be most likely refused entry.
- It will also be necessary to prove that you have funds of at least 10,000 THB per person and 20,000 THB per family during your stay in Thailand.
- A fee of 2,000 THB is payable upon entry and is subject to change without notice. It must be paid in cash and Thai currency only.
Invitation letter (available in digital format only)
If you are Exhibitor, please contact your company (stand organizer) to request for invitation letter via Exhibitor Management System >> Order Center, for more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org